Insurance Bad Faith Attorney
When Insurance companies do not act in good faith we are here to help you get what you deserve.
Insurance Bad Faith is an area of law where the plaintiff is suing the insurance company for money that was owed based on a myriad of issues, for example:
- Unwarranted denial of coverage
- Failure to communicate pertinent information to the claimant
- Failure to conduct a reasonable investigation of the claim
- Refusal to pay the claim without investigating
- Failure to deny or pay the claim within a reasonable period of time
- Failure to confirm or deny coverage within a reasonable period of time
- Failure to attempt to come to a fair and reasonable settlement when liability is clear
- Offering substantially less money to settle than the true value of the claim
- Failure to promptly provide a reasonable explanation for denial of a claim
- Failure to respond to a time-limited demand
- Failure to disclose policy limits
In Insurance Bad Faith cases, Insurance companies can held liable for above and beyond what their policy coverage actually is. Typically, an insurance company is supposed to be forth right and pay claims that it is contracted to pay, unfortunately that all to often is not the case.
If you need a Insurance Bad Faith Attorney please contact us at 1(888)620-7888 for a free consultation.