What should I do after I get injured?

First you should call the local authorities by dialing 911. After the authorities have been notified you should contact a dedicated personal injury attorney as soon as you can, because for certain things regarding your case is time sensative. Waiting is a common misconception, just the other day I received a call from a potential client that waited months to contact me. At that point we became limited in what we could do for him but we were still able to assist him somewhat. Therefore, do not wait. Contact your dedicated injury attorney immediately at (434)660-9701. – See more at: https://www.whitelawcenter.com/what-should-i-do-after-i-get-injured/#sthash.TfV36CoV.dpuf

Contact Us For Your Free Case Evaluation 1(888)620-7888

Put Us On Your Side
%d bloggers like this: